Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Who Am I? (Poetry)


I, the one who rises above,
fly in the sky with the Angels' dove,
I, the one that give all of my love,
seem to be the one they want to get rid of.
I, the element of maturity,
am courageous in this world of cowardliness.
I, the architecture of all ages,
build myself upon the ground on which I stand.
I, in case you're seeking an answer,
am me,
I, in case you need an enhancer,
am me.
12/04/2012
(Some Parts of this poem was cut out, if you want to experience the full version...like my page on FaceBook: Jonathan Celestin )
Please comment and if you like it please recommend it by hitting the G+

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour. Beautiful Poetry :) We should collab! Check out my work at http://ladylaleebella.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/brightest-star-written-words/

    ReplyDelete