Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finding the "RIGHT" Person (My View)

It's funny how we're all looking for that special someone;
a decent/trustworthy/great man/woman. That one person
you can always talk to, rely on, that got your back.
But we failed to look for that upon ourselves. We failed to
 look at ourselves and ask these questions; Am I a good
 man/woman? Am I Trustworthy? Do iiiii have these qualities
that I'm looking for in another person? Are we that person
that we are looking for? can we match up the qualities?
would someone find these qualities in me?  I know these
questions might seem a little bit redundant but
 If you can't truthfully/genuinely
 answer YES to these questions, then you aught not to speak
toward these qualities. You aught not to judge the people who
do not have these qualities, neither should you be complaining
about it. First of all, you don't deserve it. I know you probably
feel that "Ey, I use to have these qualities, but people this,
people that?" but if you these people ask you to jump off a
200-story building, would you have done it. If you wouldn't
then why blaming them. Did they hold a gun to your head and
tell you to change? Then if not, I don't see why you take a turn
down in the dark side! Wake up! If you want good thing, do
good things and good things will happen to you. Don't wait to find
that person then try to change for them. No, it doesn't work
 that way. You might lose them before you even change.
It's hard to break habits. Being unfaithful is a habit, being disrespectful,
is a habit, being dishonest is a habit...a lot of these are habits that
a lot of us has. Some of us can control it, some just can't
So don't go around saying all
man/woman this, all man/woman that because Jesus said
"Let he WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone." ~John 8:7...
I promise you most of us if not all, are not worthy to even
touch the first stone. Let me not make an assumption and
just ask the question "ARE YOU WORTHY TO CAST
THE FIRST STONE?" go head, answer that.
If you genuinely can't say "Yes" to this question, do me
a favor and stop judging others. In other word,
practice what you preach. Be what you looking for in others.

Please Share, G+, and Definitely Comment!!!!

Like me on FB: Jonathan Celestin
Follow me on Twitter: @SubliminalPoet
Ey, I'd love to hear your take on that subject!
whether positive or negative, I'm open to all


The Kindle Edition of my book has been published! Please support me in this poetic journey; here is the direct link to get your copy; UnSpoken Feelings - Amazon

....P.S my birthday is 8/30, buying a copy of my book would be a great gift to me. All supports are appreciate. The book will be available in Hard copy soon! and also find it on goodreads soon!...#SoHelpMeGod

1 comment:

  1. Read more of my content @ https//TheNewestFactor.com

    ReplyDelete