Thursday, August 29, 2013

My First Published Book "UnSpoken Feelings"

The Kindle Edition of my book has been published!

I am a new upcoming poetry writer,
Please support me in this poetic journey; 

here is the direct link to get your copy; 
UnSpoken Feelings -Amazon

The Nook Book is also available!
If you are a nook type of person, ey! guess what! it's available at Barnes & Nobles!!!
There is the like: UnSpoken Feelings - Barnes&Noble


....P.S my birthday is 8/30, buying a copy of my book would be a great gift to me. All supports are appreciate. The book will be available in Hard copy soon! and also find it on goodreads soon!...


don't forget to like my fb page and follow me on twitter & instagram
Facebook: Jonathan Celestin
Twitter: @SubliminalPoet
Instagram: #SubliminalPoet

#SoHelpMeGod

No comments:

Post a Comment